Saturday, May 11, 2013

Handmade Cards from Childrens' Books




Handmade Cards from Childrens' Books
 
 
I love books,  I really love books.  Going to the library was one of the highlights of the week when I was growing up.  I loved to study in the library too - so quiet and relaxing.
 
 
So, it's no surprise that I have amassed a lot of books.  Some are in good condition, some in not so good condition.  I love vintage childrens' books, the illustrations are sweet and nostalgic.  So when I come across a book that has been scribbled in, pages torn, or simply worn out from countless bedtime stories, I like to salvage the illustrations.    The illustrations are cut into a size that fits on a card blank or on a hand cut tag.  Then they are ready to send to a friend or attached to a gift.
 

" alt="Link to Todays Creative Blog" id="feedimage" style="padding:0 0 10px 3px;border:0;"

No comments:

Post a Comment